Recently there’s been a new challenge going on among Free Fire MAX Players. If you are one of the FF Players then we are sure you are already familiar with it. But if you are not, then this article is for you. Here we will see how you can take part in Free Fire MAX Factory challenge and what this challenge is.
What is the Free Fire MAX Factory Challenge?
Free Fire MAX Factory Challenge is basically a custom room mode played among the players in Bermuda Map. Also in the factory challenge, players do not use weapons from the get-go. Instead, they start with a fistfight, try eliminating as many players as possible, and then go for a gunfight.
What makes this factory challenge fun is that there aren’t any rigid rules. It means the players who play this challenge have their own rules and regulation. They can bend the rules as they wise and decide when to use weapons in the game.
How to Take Part in Factory Challenge/Create Free Fire Factory Challenge?
- Step 1: Launch Free Fire on your device and then visit the inventory section to find the custom option.
- Step 2: If the players have a custom room then that’s good. If they don’t have one they have to buy one using diamonds.
- Step 3: Once the player has bought the custom room, go back to the lobby and click on the mode switch option.
- Step 4: Now click on the Custom option to create a custom room.
- Step 5: Click the Create option and set the rules and settings you want like the number of spectators, mode, players, and more.
- Step 6: Also keep in mind that players need to choose the Factory Challenge.
- Step 7: At last, players just need to click on Confirm option and it’s ready to go.