Free Fire has lots of pro players and the game itself is a bit complicated for newbies. Because of this most of the beginners doesn’t able to survive and die very soon. So in this article, we have 7 tips for all those newbie Free Fire players who wish to become pros one day.
Best Tips for Beginners
- Landing Spot: The very first thing newbie should look for is a landing spot. Mark your landing spot in advance and try to avoid crowded areas. With that keep in mind that your landing spot is safe and has decent loots.
- Find Weapons: As soon as you land find a weapon first that could help you survive. If possible try to find AR guns as soon as possible. After that look for attachments and other things like a heath kit, vest, and helmet.
- Map Awareness: Once you land and find some pretty good weapons. Try exploring the map as much as possible and find out about various routes on the map. Hot drop areas, vehicles respawn areas and places with best loots. Explore as much as possible and become familiar with the map.
- Work on Reflexes: Slow moments will become a hindrance if you are in a battle. So learn and practice quick movements that will allow you to dodge bullets. And help you survive for long.
- Accuracy and Aim: Once you have mastered quick movement, it would be best to practice with a gun and increase your accuracy. This will allow you to kill your enemies without wasting any bullets. And take body shots or headshots quickly.
- Team Battle: Rather than facing enemies all alone it would be best to fight alongside your teammates. It will help you attack the enemies from various angles and confuse enemies.
- Characters and Skills: Most of the characters in Free Fire are useful because each of them has unique abilities. So choose the character that suits your play style most and provides some kind of advantage.