Facing the enemy at the supply drop is quite tough as enemies from various locations and angles try to ambush to get the drop. What’s even more problematic is that you have to fight a third party or even more enemies altogether. So it would be best to have some kind of plan and strategy before you face the enemy at supply drop. In this article, we have a few tips that will help you gain some advantage over your enemies.
Tips to Face Enemies at Supply Drop
1. Understand the Situation First: When you see a supply drop rather than rushing to loot the drop. Look at the surroundings and try to spot enemies. If you do not find any enemy then look for covers. It would be best if you have a cover like a tree or rock near the drop as it will help you avoid enemies’ spray.
2. Team Work: While working with a team the risk of getting shot reduces. Because you can distribute roles to your members where one can provide cover and another can check the drop. And if by chance you face any enemy, your team can just fire from various angles that will confuse the enemy.
3. Use Throwables: When you go for drop and if there are enemies you can use grenades to your advantage. Use a frag grenade to kill or inflict damage to your opponent while you can use a smoke grenade for loot.
4. Be Patient: Supply drop will attract a lot of players and at that moment if you have patience you can take advantage of others. Most of the players will just rush toward the drop and in that situation, you can ambush them. Also, this way can spot other enemies that are hiding so just keep patience at first rather than rushing.
5. Be Ready to loot: If you are sure that there are no enemies near the drop then get ready to loot. Keep some space in your bag and take some energy drink with you along with a health kit. Also, use your teammates wisely during the looting process so that you won’t die even if you suddenly face the enemy.