BGMI is well developed and popular online shooting game. Players who are already familiar with the game have a clear idea of how intense this game can get. In that intense battle the best player can do is to protect themself while maintaining their attack.
But this could get really dangerous because the chance of your death increase whenever you reveal yourself to fire or through a grenade. In this situation using the peek and fire mode would be best. If you are new to the game and have no idea what this mode is, then worry not as we have covered everything for you in this article.
How Players can enable Peek and Fire mode in Battlegrounds Mobile India (BGMI)?
It’s pretty simple to enable Peek and Fire Options in BGMI, just follow the steps below and you will know how to enable Peek and Fire mode.
- First of all, launch BGMI on your device.
- Now on the home screen, you will see an “up” arrow option at the bottom right corner.
- Click on the arrow and then a few options will appear on your screen.
- Now click on the settings and then choose Controls.
- After that scroll down and look for Peek Settings.
- There just click on Peek and Open Scope option and that’s it.
After enabling Peek & Open Scope mode, players will be able to increase their defense while maintaining their attacks. With that players can also modify the Peek & Open Scope mode by selecting Tap, Mixed, or Hold options.
Why you should Enable Peek & Open Scope Mode?
- It will help the players to increase their defense.
- It will reduce the possibility of getting shot by the enemy.
- Players can throw a grenade without even leaving their cover.
- It increases the survival rate of the players if used efficiently.