Free Fire MAX has a large audience base and with their support, they have become one of the best mobile battle royal games of all time. But in this large audience base of Free Fire MAX. There are some players who are either tired of playing Free Fire MAX on mobile. Or just want to try playing them on the big screen.
In any case, if you are one of these players who want to play FF MAX on PC then this article is for you. Here we will go through step by step procedure that you need to follow to download FF MAX on your PC.
Steps you need to follow to Download Free Fire MAX on PC
- Step 1: To play Free Fire MAX on a PC, players need to install an emulator. There are various emulators which you can use such as BlueStacks, and Nox Player.
- Step 2: After installing the emulator, log in using your Google account.
- Step 3: On the third step, go to your Google Play Store and search for the game. Remember most of the emulator uses Google Play Store. But in case the emulator you are using doesn’t have Google Play Store, use the one they have freely.
- Step 4: After finding the game click on the install option and install it on your device.
- Step 5: That’s all, now you have successfully downloaded FF MAX on your device. Now just open the game and log in using your account or create a new one as you wish.
Things Players Should Know if They Play FF MAX on PC
If the players are using an emulator to play Free Fire MAX then the enemy they will face will also be the ones using an emulator. This will help to maintain fair gameplay among the players. Also, remember that the quality of the game will also depend on your PC specification.