BGMI Master Series Season 2 is on its way and the format and schedule have all been officially announced. For those who don’t know BGMI Master Series Season 2 will start from 4 August and the total price pool is around 2.1 crore. You can watch the broadcast on Star Sports Network and Rooter. The BGMS Season 2 will consist of 24 teams where 14 teams were directly invested and 10 of them have gone through qualifiers. We will look more at the format and schedule for BGMS in this article.
BGMS Season 2: Schedule and Format for Matches
1. Opening: From 4 August 2023 to 6 August 2023
In opening 24 teams will fight with each other to determine groups. And after the opening match, 3 groups will get created with 8 teams each.
2. Qualification Week: From 7 August 2023 to 10 August 2023
The groups formed in openings will be up against each other and only the top 16 will get qualified for Super Weekend.
3. Super Weekend I: From 11 August 2023 to 13 August 2023
The remaining qualified teams will fight with each other to gain points. The points will accumulate during Super Weekend and will get used for qualifying for finals.
4. Elimination Week: From 14 August 2023 to 17 August 2023
24 teams will have to fight for their position against each other as the top 16 will move to the next Super weekend. While the remaining 4 teams will get eliminated.
5. Super Weekend II: From 18 August 2023 to 20 August 2023
The top 16 teams will fight to accumulate points and the top 4 will qualify for Finals. Whereas the remaining teams will move for playoffs.
6. Playoffs: From 22 August 2023 to 23 August 2023
The remaining teams from the playoffs will fight to secure their position in the Finals. The top 12 teams will then move to the Final.
7. Grand Final: From 25 August 2023 to 27 August 2023
The 16 teams will be facing off against each other to become the BGMS Season 2 Champion.