In this article, we are going to share some of the best tips and tricks for BGMI players to engage with enemies in building. Basically to deal with enemies in building players need to have a basic plan and strategy. But most of the new players just jump in the building in front of the enemy to fight and ends up taking damage. So if you are a newbie and want to take fights in buildings in BGMI then this article is for you.
Tips to Engage in Battle with Enemy in Building
1. Map Awareness and Positioning: Try to get familiar with the map and your surroundings like the hiding spots. The entrance, exits, building layout, and everything there is to know. After that position, yourself properly, take cover and move in cover so that you can protect yourself from the enemy.
2. Sound Awareness: Sound is great help for players in BGMI as they help players to realize that someone is approaching. Also if you are in a building the footsteps will help you identify the number of enemies and where they are hiding.
3. Use Grenades: If you have the location of the enemies in the building and have a doubt about their numbers. Then you can just use frag grenades to make them come out of their positions and inflict damage on them. Also, you can use smoke grenades to rush into buildings.
4. Teamwork: If you are in any type of building or in an open area and you need to fight with enemies. It’s best to coordinate with your teammates so that you can inflict greater damage on enemies. Also when you rush to building use your teammates properly, one can pre-fire and the other can move swiftly.
5. Peek and Fire: When your enemy is at the building and you want to make damage. It would be best at that time to peek and fire. This way you will take minimum damage because most of your body will be in cover.