Do you wise to ambush your enemies and secure kills? Well, most players try to ambush their enemies in BGMI but not even half of them succeed. Because ambush is quite a tough skill to master as you have to play with a strategy. If you wish to ambush along with your teammates you need to have patience and great coordination. Here we have some simple tips for players if they wish to ambush their enemies.
How to ambush like a pro
- Select Weapons Properly: It would be best for the players to go through the basics first rather than ignoring them. If you are new to BGMI, try to use a sniper and an AR. These two will give you both long-range and short-range advantages.
- Look for Covers: Before going all in and starting firing bullets. Try to get familiar with the map and the surroundings where you will ambush your enemy. With that look for covers, as they will help you protect yourself from getting shot.
- Use Throwables: While going for ambush it would be best to use throwables like frag grenades, stun grenades, or smoke grenades. If you think the player is in a room use frag grenades to reduce their heath. Or you can use stun grenades to get an advantage for a moment over your enemies.
- Distribute Roles: Now this one is really important for players while they try to ambush their enemies. When you go for ambush give proper roles to your teams. You can give someone the role of damage dealer who will play aggressively. You can give someone the role of sniper to take kills from a distance and provide you cover.
- Use Strategy: Using Strategy means, attacking the enemy from such a spot that they lose their coordination and end up getting panic. For example, some players climb over the bridge to ambush their enemies. This one is so effective that most of the time the enemies do not realize where they are getting hit from and end up getting killed.
RELATED: BGMI Best of 5 Action Bolt Rifle