BGMI is all about battles and survival. But even though it sounds very simple surviving till the end is really tough. But players can still pull it off if they just have some simple awareness and idea for survival in the game. So to help players with that we have some smart tips that will help the players to survive long.
Tips to Survive in BGMI
- Land Carefully: Whenever the match starts try to select the area where you want to land in advance. While selecting the area to land try to avoid the area where you can face opponents from the get-go. Choose the position where you can get good loots along with various covers.
- Loot Smartly: Rather than filling up your bag with whatever you get try to look for useful items. When you land, the first thing you should look for is guns and ammo. Now after that look for some healing items and attachments. Remember that you have limited storage capacity so use it wisely.
- Follow the Sound: Most experienced players know how important it is to follow the sound. Whenever you hear some kind of sounds like enemy movement, car sound, or gunfire. Try to gather information regarding the location from where the sound is coming. This will help you get prepared in advance for any kind of situation in the game.
- Communicate with Teammates: Communication is key for victory in the game. So if you hear some kind of sound or have strategies for the victory try to share it with teammates. This will help the players to develop their chance of victory and will help them avoid any kind of mistake.
- Follow the Map: Most of the player makes this mistake as they ignore their map. When you follow the map you have a vague idea regarding the battle, vehicles, and safe zone. Depending on the situation you can take advantage of the map and prepare some kind of strategy in advance.