Free Fire Provides various types of utilities and items to their players that are great for survival if appropriately used. One of those great items from Free Fire for the player is Gloo Wall. Now most of the players are already familiar with this item but they don’t have any proper control over it. So here we have 5 best uses of the Gloo Wall that could help you increase your survival rate and defeat the enemy.
5 Simple Gloo Wall Tricks
- Change Your HUD and Settings: Before using any Gloo Wall trick it would be best for the players to change their settings. By doing so players will be able to perform the tricks mentioned below properly and effectively. First, place your Gloo Wall button closer to the crouch button so that you can save some time. Also, change your sensitivity for better camera control.
- 360 Degree: This is a bit advanced trick that helps the players to protect themselves from all directions. You will require precision, speed, and proper aim to execute this skill.
- Fake Gloo Wall: This trick will help you deceive enemies in battle. Just place the wall in front of the enemy and place yourself away from the wall. The enemy will try to approach the wall while you can attack the enemy from a different direction.
- Crouch Placing: This one will allow the players to have maximum protection and cover. Just crouch before positing the Gloo Wall and it will create a great cover from the enemy.
- Heightened Gloo Wall: This trick is better for the player when the enemy attacks from a height. In this trick place one Gloo Wall above the existing one, this might be a bit difficult to do at first but try to learn this one. Because with this trick you can protect yourself from enemies who have height as an advantage.