There are various deadly weapons in Free Fire and most of the players are familiar with them. But in that wide variety of deadly weapons shotguns stands out the most for close range. Shotguns are hard to control but they are capable of destroying the whole squad in just a few seconds. At the same time, mastering shotguns are really tough. But if you wish to use a shotgun to eliminate your enemy then here are a few tips that will help you master it.
Best Shotgun Tips
- Get Familiar With the Range: Shotguns are most dangerous for close-range battles. So before using shotguns with the enemy try to get familiar with the range where the shotgun is most deadly. With that, you can use Hayato’s character with Bushido skills.
- Change Sensitivity Settings: Do not try to copy the sensitivity settings of others. Because what works for others might not be effective for you. So it would be best to change the sensitivity setting to one which fits you the best. Practice in the training ground and find what’s best for you.
- Crosshair Placement: To get a quick shot on your enemy it would be best if you place the crosshair at the center. With that, you can change your reticle style and choose what’s best for you in terms of visibility.
- Practice Aim and Accuracy: Shotguns have limited numbers of ammo. With that, it takes time to reload so it would be best to avoid wasting bullets. So if you wish to use shotguns from now on increase your accuracy. Also, work on your aim so that you can hit the enemy on the head you can eliminate the enemy in one shot.
- Select Shotgun Wisely: Not all shotguns are great for an ambush. So try using M1887 and M1914 to get the most damage. You can also try other shotguns if you want and find out which one is best for you.